Subject: (whorl) IGj stuff

From: Jonathan Laidlow <laidlojm at hhs.bham.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 09:26:28 +0000

I'm afraid I would be against starting the discussion of IGJ two 
months early - simply because the digests make it difficult to avoid 
spoilers, and I doubt I'd have the time to look back through old 
discussions once I do have a copy in my hands. But hey, what do I 
know?

Can we save it until July at least? (Or provide advance copies for 
all?)

Jonathan
 --
Jonathan Laidlow
Editor, Ultan's Library
An electronic journal for the study of Gene Wolfe
http://www.english.bham.ac.uk/ultan
email: J.M.Laidlow at bham.ac.uk

*This is WHORL, for discussion of Gene Wolfe's Book of the Long Sun.
*More Wolfe info & archive of this list at http://www.moonmilk.com/whorl/
*To leave the list, send "unsubscribe" to whorl-request at lists.best.com
*If it's Wolfe but not Long Sun, please use the URTH list: urth at lists.best.com