Subject: (whorl) Conspiracy Theories

From: Alex David Groce <alex_groce at gs246.sp.cs.cmu.edu>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 10:17:26 +0000

Sometime back (archives taking forever to come up for me) you suggested
that the "action" of Long Sun can be attributed largely to one non-divine
character.  I'm rereading LS again, and I now want to know who your
candidate for mastermind is.  I can think of two possibilities, one
unlikely, the other also hard to defend as the choice:  Pike (!?) and
Quetzal.

Care to reveal your hypothesis?

"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8:32
--
Alex David Groce (agroce+ at cs.cmu.edu)
Ph.D. Student, Carnegie Mellon University - Computer Science Department
8112 Wean Hall (412)-268-3066
http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~agroce

*This is WHORL, for discussion of Gene Wolfe's Book of the Long Sun.
*More Wolfe info & archive of this list at http://www.moonmilk.com/whorl/
*To leave the list, send "unsubscribe" to whorl-request at lists.best.com
*If it's Wolfe but not Long Sun, please use the URTH list: urth at lists.best.com