Subject: (whorl) IGJ is here! (no spoilers)

From: Adam Stephanides <adamsteph at earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 22:33:10 +0000

I got my copy at Midtown Comics (40th St. just west of 7th Ave,
Manhattan).  I'm up to page 104 and so far it's thoroughly absorbing; I
doubt I'll be able to go to bed until I've finished it.  Ugly, ugly,
ugly cover, though.  I don't have OBW in front of me, but from my
recollection IGJ's cover is much worse.

Am I actually the first to post that IGJ is out?

--Adam

*This is WHORL, for discussion of Gene Wolfe's Book of the Long Sun.
*More Wolfe info & archive of this list at http://www.moonmilk.com/whorl/
*To leave the list, send "unsubscribe" to whorl-request at lists.best.com
*If it's Wolfe but not Long Sun, please use the URTH list: urth at lists.best.com

---

From: james.kellar <james.kellar at quantel.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2000 09:57:24 +0000

I suppose noone's got any ideas where I might find it in the UK? I picked up a US import of OBW in
Heffers in Cambridge - any ideas, anyone?

hello everyone, by the way - now I will go back to lurking and learning!