Subject: (whorl) Re: Digest whorl.v010.n135

From: Alice Turner <pei047 at attglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2000 12:59:33 +0000

>From Chris Culver:

> 2) Wolfe uses Italian now, interesting. I'm sure using an Italian
dictionary
> on the character's names will yield some enlightening information.

I translated most of the characters' names for mantis. Would the list
like this to be posted? (It saves time with a dictionary, and is, in a
few cases, amusing.) You could email me, but, if there are compelling
negatives, perhaps posting is better.

-alga

*This is WHORL, for discussion of Gene Wolfe's Book of the Long Sun.
*More Wolfe info & archive of this list at http://www.moonmilk.com/whorl/
*To leave the list, send "unsubscribe" to whorl-request at lists.best.com
*If it's Wolfe but not Long Sun, please use the URTH list: urth at lists.best.com

---

From: William Ansley <wansley at warwick.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2000 23:04:04 +0000

>negatives, perhaps posting is better.

Please post!

-- 
William Ansley