Subject: (whorl) Spoiler Space

From: Jonathan Laidlow <laidlojm at hhs.bham.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 09:14:28 +0000

Well my copy of IGJ hasn't arrived yet (in the UK) but Nigel Price 
informs me that his has at least been dispatched. Now that it has 
actually been released I think we can all dispense with spoiler 
space on Whorl. I've just stopped reading here until I've had a 
chance to read it.

And Paris was wonderful.

Correctathon and further details of the Symposium will follow ASAP.

Jonathan
 --
Jonathan Laidlow
Editor, Ultan's Library
An electronic journal for the study of Gene Wolfe
http://www.english.bham.ac.uk/ultan
email: J.M.Laidlow at bham.ac.uk

*This is WHORL, for discussion of Gene Wolfe's Book of the Long Sun.
*More Wolfe info & archive of this list at http://www.moonmilk.com/whorl/
*To leave the list, send "unsubscribe" to whorl-request at lists.best.com
*If it's Wolfe but not Long Sun, please use the URTH list: urth at lists.best.com