Subject: (whorl) IGJ: Prediction and Question

From: Dan Schmidt <dfan at harmonixmusic.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2000 11:09:19 +0000

Blue (getting to Pajarocu) and his adventures there after returning.
In Green's Jungles was about both his original time on Green and his
later adventures there through astral projection.  Therefore, I'm
guessing that Return To The Whorl will contain both past tense and
present tense goings-on under the Long Sun, and that the title refers
to the present-tense return that will not take place until the third
volume, and not to his first return which he's mentioned in passing so
far.  My apologies for belaboring the obvious.

Question: I never really understood the whole aquastor/eidolon thing
back in BOTNS.  Is it possible that Horn's (and others) physical
manifestation during the "astral projection" episodes is an aquastor?

-- 
                 Dan Schmidt | http://www.dfan.org
Honest Bob CD now available! | http://www.dfan.org/honestbob/cd.html

*This is WHORL, for discussion of Gene Wolfe's Book of the Long Sun.
*More Wolfe info & archive of this list at http://www.moonmilk.com/whorl/
*To leave the list, send "unsubscribe" to whorl-request at lists.best.com
*If it's Wolfe but not Long Sun, please use the URTH list: urth at lists.best.com