Subject: (whorl) IGJ Thoughts [editing of Horn's book]

From: Chris Hall <chall at aoe.vt.edu>
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2000 14:03:05 +0000

In MESSAGE whorl.v011.n012.8 

From: Jim Jordan <jbjordan at gnt.net>
Subject: IGJ Thoughts
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2000 11:14:14 -0500
A few thoughts.

[snip]

	7. Horn's narrative is so disjointed, compared to the Book of Silk that
Nettle edited, that I think Horn never makes it home. His book remains
unedited. Sad to think. Hope I'm wrong....

I think it was edited, at least read by his family, since in OBW there 
are annotations by Hide or Hoof saying that Nettle has read it.  Don't
remember the page number though.

Chris
-----
Christopher D. Hall
Aerospace and Ocean Engineering
Virginia Tech
Blacksburg, VA  24061-0203
(540) 231-2314
(540) 231-9632 (FAX)
http://www.aoe.vt.edu/~chall 

*This is WHORL, for discussion of Gene Wolfe's Book of the Long Sun.
*More Wolfe info & archive of this list at http://www.moonmilk.com/whorl/
*To leave the list, send "unsubscribe" to whorl-request at lists.best.com
*If it's Wolfe but not Long Sun, please use the URTH list: urth at lists.best.com