Subject: (whorl) RE: Clute's Review of IGJ <SPOILERS>

From: Endymion9 <endymion9 at mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 18:29:23 +0000

Horn as Inhumu.  Interesting premise.  Definitely shocked me.

Continuing the Pros and Cons of Horn being a inhumu.

Pros:

He hasn't returned to Nettle although it seems to be within his power.

He states he can't return to Seawrack.  Is this why?

Cons:

If when he died on Green an inhumu decided to inpersonate Horn, or drank
from his essense and became Horn, then where would the story of the Neighbor
transferring Horn's essense to another body fit in.

Why wouldn't Horn have died in the snow from exposure as Fava did.  He said
that she benefited from his body heat but he got nothing from her (cold
blooded).

Dennis/Endy
http://home.mindspring.com/~endymion9/index.htm

*This is WHORL, for discussion of Gene Wolfe's Book of the Long Sun.
*More Wolfe info & archive of this list at http://www.moonmilk.com/whorl/
*To leave the list, send "unsubscribe" to whorl-request at lists.best.com
*If it's Wolfe but not Long Sun, please use the URTH list: urth at lists.best.com