Subject: (whorl) Inhumu feeding/breeding cycle

From: Christoph Mnemonic <mrmnemonic at hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2000 01:48:41 +0000

Here's my two cents about the whole green/blue/green feed/breed cycle:
I don't think it's likely that the inhumu go back and forth as often as 
people have previously speculated.  In both books I believe, Horn says that 
even when the two planets are at conjunction, the trip between is dangerous 
and many imhumu do not survive (forgive me for not having and exact 
reference.)  Judging by the danger and said low success rate, I think that 
inhumu must be able to obtain enough blood and be able to breed on both 
plants.

Just my theory
  -Mnemonic
_________________________________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com.

Share information about yourself, create your own public profile at 
http://profiles.msn.com.

*This is WHORL, for discussion of Gene Wolfe's Book of the Long Sun.
*More Wolfe info & archive of this list at http://www.moonmilk.com/whorl/
*To leave the list, send "unsubscribe" to whorl-request at lists.best.com
*If it's Wolfe but not Long Sun, please use the URTH list: urth at lists.best.com